Job Title: Facility Security Officer (FSO)
Duty Location: Overland Park, KS
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
PRICEEDMONDS LLC is seeking an experienced Facility Security Officer (FSO). The FSO will manage the PRICEEDMONDS security program including physical security, visitor control, security clearance processing, classification management, asset protection and control. The FSO will work closely with our Business Development and sales teams to ensure our contracts and sales agreements meet all security requirements. The FSO will coordinate and interact with U.S. Government Officials, C-level executives and our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage our security program in accordance with U.S. Government guidelines.
- Recommend and implement innovative solutions, processes, policies and standards in support of National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
- ISSM / ISSO related duties.
- Provide measurable input to PRICEEDMONDS LLC processes and standards to achieve the highest security objectives.
- Communicate and coordinate with executive leadership regarding matters of importance to the security organization and/or programs.
- Serve as the NISP subject-matter-expert (SME) for Facility Clearances.
- Uses expert knowledge of industry best-practices, advanced techniques and solutions within the security professional discipline to develop standards, processes and procedures.
- Certified FSO (Completed curriculum and have certifications for FSO of a processing facility).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience - 5-7 years experience as an FSO or in a related small to mid sized organization.
- Prior security experience with a technical company is a plus.
- Current Active SECRET security clearance.
- Experience conducting Security Investigations/Adminitrative Inquiries and interviewing employees for security infractions.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and able to interact and communicate with C-level executives.
- US Citizenship.
- Ability to travel 15%.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Active US SECRET security clearance.
- Posses a current United States passport.
- Posses a valid US driver's license in good standing.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience - 5-7 years experience as an FSO