Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Duty Location: Overland Park, KS
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
PRICEEDMONDS LLC is seeking experienced Field Service Engineers (FSEs) to work OCONUS locations to support the installation, maintenance, service and training of various security systems. Equipment would include CCTVs, X-ray equipment, thermal imagers, servers, computers, communication equipment and high-security vehicle barriers. The field service engineer would coordinate and communicate with end-user client and U.S. Government representative in matters related to the client for problem-solving and status of security equipment. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in a technical background in electronics and security technologies.
- Primary focus will be on providing maintenance and operations support to numerous complex security systems such at CCTV, X-ray equipment and high-security vehicle barriers.
- Coordinate and conduct installation, inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance, field repair and life-cycle sustainment of systems.
- Provide operator, maintenance and system program-of-instruction (POI) and new equipment training (NET) to operators.
- Maintain clean and organized work areas.
- Use calibration tools, maintenance and service equipment for repairs of security equipment.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures on equipment.
- Document the maintenance and service records.
- Two years of project management experience.
- Experience with service calls to clients in the field.
- Must have at least 18 months of OCONUS experience in installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and training end-users in or like equipment to include electrical, optical, mechanical, software and video and wireless communications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Active DOD clearance
- Willing and able to work OCONUS in austere conditions
- Posses a current United States passport
- Posses a valid US driver's license in good standing
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics and/or Engineering or equivalent work experience