Job Title: Project Manager / Engineer
Duty Location: Overland Park, KS & Overseas locations
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
The Project Manager/Engineer will provide leadership and management of the projects and programs. The Project Manager will be the single point-of-contact for various projects and programs to our clients. This position requires strong technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership and management of projects/programs to include operations, logistics, budget, manpower and execution of projects/programs around the globe to include projects/program in hostile environments. The candidate will also possess the technical knowledge and skills to supervise a team of highly skilled field service engineers and be the single-point of contact at the project site for our client and/or end-user.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and manages field service teams across the globe.
- Manages project/program milestones, budgets, quality reports, manpower and logistical reports using department tools and metrics.
- Maintains risk assessments and mitigation plan for all aspects of the project/program including technical issues, equipment status, supplier issues and threat assessments to program.
- Provide leadership and direction to field service engineering team on all aspects of the project/program.
- Coordinate and communicate with clients and end-users on all aspects of the project/program in order to provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Assist with development of future projects/program with existing clients and future clients.
- Assist with proposal development for all identified future projects.
- Provide constant feedback into the project/program processes and procedures so they are constantly improved.
- Lead by example our excellent customer service goals and values to each client.
- 5 -7 years project/program management experience, managing and leading highly skilled technical teams.
- 5 years experience in the installation, maintenance, service and operation of various security systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Strong project/program experience with budgets, risk assessments, IRPs, AARs and conflict resolution.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and strong multi-tasker.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
- Strong communications with end-user client and and C-Level executives.
- Currently posses or able to obtain a US Government SECRET security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline.
- U.S. citizen only.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired.